Treo 650 and Googlemaps helped us find a close Panda Express in Vegas. Second time for Panda Express this week. Trying for a record..
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Well, we didnt do well either. Easy Street ran at Long Beach with their WRX, and were supposed to do Infineon and Laguna. We actually really wanted them to show up.A way to gage our own progress.
Their budget was supposedly slashed for the year. Good luck to them.
Saturday, October 21, 2006
Friday, October 20, 2006
|Motec System Exhaust. Or actually a Motec ADL2|
Its the ubber cool, mandatory Motec system exhaust ADL dash. They are so in-expensive ever car should have one.
|Yes that switch for the Motec dash, is labeled Motec system exhaust|
|Steve's R32, Igors R34 at Wilow Springs|
|100 yen coin slot, and track map.We were at Sebring. Nurburgring. Pretty close.|
|The 2 Man button.|
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Monday, October 16, 2006
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Friday, October 13, 2006
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Monday, October 09, 2006
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Friday, October 06, 2006
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Netflix rules. Watched the original Gone in 60 Seconds movie last night, you can guess where Spike Jones got the ideas for the Beastie Boys Sabotage video.
The outfits and hair were kicking like 1974, which is when they shot this movie.You get to see Long Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance in 1974. Having lived in the area the last seven or so years, interesting to recognize some of the landmarks.
In one scene, I knew it was near where the Nissan building used to be, prior to them moving to Tennessee. Sure enough, next shot - the Datsun building.
Lots of car crash destruction in the end of the film. The last 40 minutes is a car chase. This movie is one to add to your Netflix list if you haven't seen it.
at 2:32 PM
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)
- Bdubb- Panda Express
- At Costco Marina Del Rey
- Just a little note to Easy Street WRX..
- My $500 ebay Cushman utility cart. 10-11 people...
- Hardship lap- Saturday morning
- Motec System Exhaust - World Challenge Nissan GT-R...
- New stickers - Buddy Club
- Laguna Seca
- Naked car - no stickers yet
- Victor, John, and Josh
- Laguna Seca- trying to find a parking spot
- Willow Springs - end of the day
- Willow Springs - rig and car
- Willow Springs testing
- Utility cart
- At Willow Springs.......
- On the way to willow to test
- Getting back together
- Working , working
- New Brembo brake rotors
- On the dyno at AEM
- Josh working on turbo piping
- Assembling a car makes a mess
- Eric, Kenny, Igor watching Aki work on the car
- Igor and Hiroki working on sideskirts
- Engine and piping
- I hear its snowing in Chicago....
- Race car on lift
- Engine in
- Josh as engine
- Upside down RB26 with downpipe
- Death to alternators.....
- Finishing up engine...in the car Tuesday
- RB26 - ARP studs
- Putting it back together
- Stitch welded
- Making two halves into a whole
- Josh changing bottles for stitch welding.
- Back from the Bodyshop
- Watanabe flavors
- www.drinknos.com - new bottles.
- Nismo forged mag wheels........................
- Original Gone in 60 Seconds
- ▼ October (46)