July 11, 2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Formula Drift, D1, NOPI licensed driver Hubert Young has joined San Dimas
Auto Racing. Team owner, Andrew Fernandez, is excited to have Young on
board for the rest of the 2007 season.
The team will campaign with Young’s revived S14 with a supercharged VQ35
prepared by VQSwap.com, a subsidiary of San Dimas Auto Racing that
specializes in VQ Swaps into S13s and S14s. With the Vortech Supercharge,
the VQ35 puts out 500 horses and 550 ft/lb of torque, making it is one of
the most powerful drift machines out there in the drift circuits. The car
will debut at the D1 All Star Match in Las Vegas this weekend on July 14,
San Dimas Auto Racing has over ten solid years of road racing experience and
is highly respected within the racing community. Young firmly believes that
collaborating with the reputable San Dimas Auto Racing will help further his
chances to get to the podium.
In the last two years, Young had been plagued with car problems more than
half of the time he was competing. Nevertheless, Young still strived to
place himself in the top 20 within the last three years in the Formula Drift
series. He was also one of the eight US drivers to be selected to compete
in the inaugural D1 Grand Prix held at Irwindale Speedway in 2003.
Currently ranked 6th in the NOPI Drift Series, Young is eager to get to the
podium. As expressed by Young with confidence, “It’s about time to win!”
San Dimas Auto Racing and Hubert Young would like to thank the following
sponsors for their kind and continual support:
• San Dimas Auto.us
• Sean Morris
• Vortech Superchargers
• Brian Crower Engine Parts
• JE Pistons
• Megan Racing
• RnD Factory
• Auto Meter
• Exedy Clutch
• KAAZ differentials
• RB Motorsports
• M1 Auto Body
• Benson Auto Wreckers
The plan was to go to D1 this weekend , but we ran out of time to get everything completed. It took a few more days than planned to get some of the parts that we needed back from where they were being held hostage.
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- Keith Cowie and RB Motorsport in the UK set new Wo...
- What an R33 would look like if it were in Dukes of...
- Can you ever have "enough" cam ?
- Tommykaira R33 Skyline GT-R - Motorex - $93,000
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 N1 bare chassis for sale
- Bolt on GT-R turbos
- Byebye Crashed Car
- Everythings red
- More new 2009 Nissan GT-R video
- AF R34 GT-R on the dyno at Harmon Motive
- Red 240
- R32 on the dyno
- Just when you think twin scroll housings are the g...
- From Super Street Tour 2006
- Rod Millens 10 year mark beaten at Pikes Peak
- R34 GT-R twin turbo LS 1 mention
- Toyota Corolla GT-S #2
- Midnight purple Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 Vspec for ...
- JGTC R34 GT-R testing at Fontana GT Live 2004
- RB30 powered Nissan Skyline
- LM GT-R
- SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT REACHED ON ILLEGAL EMISSIONS ...
- ETHANOL MAY CREATE MORE PROBLEMS THAN ONCE THOUGHT...
- Stock R34 GT-R vs Tuned R34 GT-R's at Suzuka
- Hakosuka Skyline GT-R video
- How to remove a pull style throwout bearing - late...
- E85 Viper does 220mph in the standing mile
- Nissan Skyline GT-R RB26 oil pump drive
- Japanese GT-R information and catalogs
- The new Supra - Lexus LF-A.
- Nissan Skyline GT-R RB26 vacuum wastegate diagram
- R33 GT-R for sale - DOT bond released
- Double meat -grilled onions - In and Out Burger
- All the Nissans at the 2006 SEMA show
- Close up 2009 GT-R interior
- Hubert Young joins San Dimas Auto Drifting / VQswa...
- Two new games with GT-R proto
- Gangsta black
- Going from green to ????
- VQ35ing S14
- iPhone - Will it blend
- R34 GT-R Garage Ito - Option Magazine Aug 07
- GT45 Y2004k China turbo
- GMC Typhoon 30 psi dyno run
- Evo X S-AWC and Twin clutch transmission
- Look what the freight fairy brought
- GT40 at Palm Springs Historic Races
- Turbo Hydrogen Prius
- Don't drift Cavaliers
- Krusty Os Buzz Cola and Rouge Status
- 93 GMC Typhoon for sale
- 97 240SX - Red
- Another Corolla GTS
- Hubert at NOPI drift LA
- Korean BBQ
- Viper on the roof
- Ron into thewall..RB25 S14
- ▼ July (59)