Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Awesome movie , totally unpredictable. Defies the laws of physics. Not at all sped up. Ahhhhh yeah.
Kind of like a bad B movie, or something that should have went straight to video. I am glad we waited until it came out on Netflix to watch it. This movie was really horrible. It could have just been an hour and a half of footage from a Hot Import Nights and been more interesting. The content would have been about the same. Some cars , women wandering around.
They really didn't need to speed up the film, to get the action they needed. They could have done a much better job of shooting the action shots of the cars. If the guys from Top Gear can get it right , why can't these guys ?
Physics. Someone needs to explain to those guys how the Carrera GT could go from hitting something on the right side of the road, into a flat spin in the air off the left side of the road , over a cliff. There is a minivan hit by a Corvette that kind of leaps up in the air from the back. It was really laughable at best.
I had to pick up the DVD cover to see how much more of the movie I had to endure at around an hour into it. I was ready to gouge out my eyeballs. One hour thirty three minutes , lost. I could have been sleeping, or watching C-Span.
I am a hardcore car fan , but this was just trash. If you want a cool Producer/Director guy crashing up some of his own cars - watch the "ORIGINAL" Gone in 60 Seconds - 1974. Now thats a movie for you. A little cheesy, but it was made in 1974, we can expect that.
at 11:47 AM
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- Original Gone in 60 Seconds Trailer
- Sweet turbo modification
- Dromo 1
- MODERN MUSCLECARS AND LIFESTYLE: INDUSTRY INSIGHTS...
- HKS boost
- The sweetest Toyota Camry Wagon eva....
- 2009 GT-R test drive at Tochigi
- A little old but - Steve Wozniak ticketed for 104...
- Evo X Brochure leaked
- Mr Tamura US interview
- Nice shot showing 2009 Nissan GT-R seats
- Air Resources Board Announces $700,000 settlement ...
- Panda Expressing
- Redline movie
- Nissan may void warranty for 2009 GT-R if resold t...
- Dyno R32
- EAT HELLO KITTY
- Nissan GT-R to make US debut November 16
- 2002 Porsche 911 Turbo for sale
- Article on 7tune.com on R33/R34 test car
- NOPI Chicago Cancelled
- Hubert Young in the VQswap.com S13
- 2009 GT-R engine information
- Formula D Sonoma
- Formula D Sonoma - VQSwap.com
- HYBRID SALES TO REACH RECORD LEVELS, SAYS J.D. POW...
- Then why do you drive a gasoline burning car ?
- F the 405 its 9:20 pm
- Lip o'day That's a 6 D cell Maglite
- Container of wheels
- 350 crunch
- XS R32 other stuff in the background at Spo-Com Sh...
- Rotora R34 GT-R S-Tune at SpoCom Show
- Dromo 1 Two firsts and a third
- What engine in what car ?
- Rental car drag racing
- Erics response to my response to Super Street on T...
- GDS R32 GT-R drag racing and in car
- TWIN-INJECTION ENGINE ONE OF THE 10 BEST, SAYS WAR...
- Customizers Go Head To Head In New Car Makeover Se...
- Low 8 second R32 GT-R for sale - New Zealand
- TOTB results and pictures from the UK
- GMC Typhoon article in Winding Road
- ▼ August (44)