Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec for sale
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R
RB26DETT engine , 2.6 liter , dual overhead cam, twin turbo. Rated at 280 hp.
5 speed manual transmission
ATTESA all wheel drive system
Super Hicas four wheel steering
The car will come with stock wheels . Currently on the car are Work VS-XX wheels 18 x 10 all around. Staggered offset to give an aggressive rear lip. . The VS-XX are available for an additional $2300 on top of the auction close, or will be included with the buy it now option.
Own one of less than 100 R33 GT-R's imported and sold legally in the US.This car was imported though Motorex, and was given a DOT bond release in September 2006. This vehicle has aNew York title. This vehicle is a 49 state car, and not for sale in California.
The VIN number is 12 digits, so ebays system will not accept the actual chassis number as a VIN number. The chassis number is used as a VIN number in the US even though it is not 17 digits.
Any questions about this car - email@example.com
at 6:27 PM
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- Mikes Time Attack Sentra
- SEMA show
- Sema Nissan booth
- Honda Party
- Oh I dont believe its not butter - or R33 GT-R Eba...
- 8 mpg
- Suzuki concept wheels - Roman chariot style
- Turbo Astrovan
- But wait - theres more Nissan Skyline GT-R on eBay...
- Once again - Once again its on - Ebay R33 GT-R
- Mines R34
- Barbies Hummerlimo
- Nissan S16 : Updated 2011
- USA Today
- Nissan GT-R Vspec arriving in 2009
- RB Wheels website - Used JDM wheels
- Greenland is melting - oh no - the sky is falling
- D1 GRAND PRIX ANNOUNCES NEW USA CHAMPIONSHIP POINT...
- Ultimate Street Car Challenge 2007 video - USCC
- Nissan Skyline buying guide - Car Magazine UK
- 7:38:54 Nurburgring - Nissan GT-R - Video
- Red R35 GT-R. Red is faster
- 7:38:54 Nurburgring - Nissan GT-R
- Nissan announces new Nissan GT-R - Press release
- R35 GT-R full specifications from Nissan
- Once again its on - Ebay R33 GT-R
- 2009 GT-R - Nissan email
- Its ashy outside. LA is burning down
- 2009 GT-R on Japanese TV
- Glenn Ivy
- My Kak and I
- TaTou ProMo Party
- At Pomona
- 2JZ alternative fuel
- Alternative Vehicle Expo
- Big Nasty on the dyno
- Redline TV Features JD Scion tC on SPEED Channel
- R34 Ultimate Street Car Challenge 2007
- Road and Track 2009 GT-R article
- Car and Driver 2009 GT-R article.
- SuperCarlos - GT-R Supastar - 7:38
- Merritts first Autoblog post
- An old GT-R photo
- Nissan to enhance sales, technical support service...
- 2009 Nissan GT-R - the highlights
- Autoweek - 2009 GT-R test drive
- 2009 GT-R Horsepower and 1/4 mile specs.
- Getting closer
- More new 2009 GT-R pics
- 2009 GT-R pictures and info from Autoweek
- 2009 Nissan GT-R revealed on cover of Motor Trend ...
- The Pedal-to-the-Metal, Totally Illegal, Cross-Cou...
- Sims Designer Had the Wright Stuff for Street Raci...
- Dromo1 new sticky tires
- Panda Expressing myself
- This is why ceramic exhaust wheels suck
- Inland Wholesale Auto Center
- Hot Rod Power Tour 2000
- Getting finish
- In Car 228 mph standing mile Supra
- Gore's Film Too Political For Schools
- ARB Settles with San Joaquin Valley's A.L. Gilbert...
- DirtGarage runs 9's on low mount turbos
- Texas Mile - Toyota Supra 228.7 mph
- WOTM Drag Invitaional in Phoenix, Arizona
- Headgasket test
- Upcoming events
- Sumo Power Breaks 4WD Drag Record with FUUJIN GTR!...
- Brinks to pay $147,000 to CARB for pollutions viol...
- 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec for sale
- Modified Twin turbo pipe
- Nice reason for selling this R34 GT-R
- Honda V10 F1 engine on the dyno
- 1974 Gone in 60 Seconds final chase scene
- Hybrid cars song
- Honda makes fun of Prius
- The fast and the fatal: street racing fatal crashe...
- R34 Need for Speed
- Youtube randomness
- Interesting car database website
- 1984 Corvette Commerical
- Special "kurz" edition IS250
- Subaru Tskubua Challenge
- Interview with Mine's Niikura Michizo: GT-R Super ...
- I spent $700 on ho's today
- ▼ October (89)