The Air Resources Board (ARB) is preparing to commence the AFVIP
program. This program provides rebates of up to $5,000 to
purchasers and lessees of new electric and alternative fuel
vehicles. The ARB has completed the AFVIP Guidelines containing
applicant and vehicle eligibility information and will be working
with vehicle manufacturers over the course of the next week to
establish the list of eligible vehicles. The ARB will then post
this list and the necessary application forms to the website of
the program administrator. Subscribers to this list serve will
receive email notification regarding availability of those
The Guidelines may be found at:
If you have any questions, please contact Mark Williams at
916.327.5610 or email@example.com.
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- Formula DRIFT Expands International
- California has new E85 station open to the public
- ARB to give rebates to clean vehicle buyers
- R34 Skyline GT-R Black seats
- Super Taikyu Nissan Skyline GTR at the 3rd annual ...
- REARWARD-VIEWING CAMERAS AND SENSORS TO BECOME STA...
- Evo 6.5 California Registration
- Counterfit Chinese Scooters and Revoked Registrati...
- Nissan Motorsports Exhibition 2008
- Kart Factory
- 50s Ranch House
- Four inch Titanium Exhaust for an R33 GT-R
- Steering wheel
- Oil cooler
- GTRs in the US
- Jackson-Dawson and Scion Take a First and Second a...
- JDM parts galore - Blitz, Mugen , Silvia , Greddy
- Cleaning up inside
- Air Resources Board provides $250,000 for new hydr...
- Gorilla in the snow
- Ohare Oasis over the 294
- That says 6 degrees
- Biofuels - Worse than oil ?
- Nopi Drift Events 2008
- D1 Cancels 2008 Professional Drift Series in the U...
- Payday Loans
- MotoRex plate frame
- We made it
- What's all this white stuff on the ground ?
- Jacks back
- Leaving Springfield
- Skyline King - Someone that thinks he knows - but ...
- Steak and Shake
- Getting gas in Texas
- Don't Mess With Texas
- Breakfast of Champions
- Tastes like the leading chocolate sandwich creme c...
- Red booties
- Bedtime in Albuqueque
- Hit a retread on the highway
- Gas in Ash Fork , Arizona
- Arizona..come on raise up
- Dairy Queen
- Multimedia message
- Multimedia message
- Leaving RB
- R32 GTR's
- Loading up at Adams
- Chicagos Temperatures on Sunday
- Brian in the trunk
- 14" Dayton Wire wheel
- Road trip - Gucci Cadillac Fleetwood vs US40
- Let's Wok
- Nissan Skyline GT-R - R34 C-West Demo Car for sale...
- XS Engineering Clearance Specials
- E85 available in Los Angeles
- Wastegate made a crater
- Underground Motorsports RB26 powered S14
- Nissan Reports First Profit Rise in Five Quarters
- Rebates up to $5,000 for new electric and alternat...
- Prime Auto Auction
- ▼ February (69)
- ► 2007 (572)