Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Just as I was sitting down to eat my wonderful Bakers lunch/dinner tonight, I got a call from one of the guys I know on Fast and Furious 4. They had an R34 GT-R that was having some issues starting. He asked if I could come quick to have a look at the car since the movie can't afford to have cars not to working correctly. I finished off my dinner and hit the road. About two minutes into the drive I got another call , "Bring your laptop".
Well thats not good. My laptop is in Long Beach. The Grid Datascan cable is in City of Industry. Not really on the way. My guy said: "I told them you would be there in about 45 minutes."
No way to get the laptop, the cable and make it to downtown in under about two hours. Forget the laptop, I will just go and check the car out. About 50 minutes later I was parked in the parking structure under the driving range in K-Town.
When I got to the level where they were filming, one of the first cars I noticed was the Mines R35 GT-R. I went and found a couple of the picture car guys. Had a quick look at the car. Nothing too major wrong with the R34. I hung around for a few minutes. Took a quick snap of the Mines R35 with the wonderful Treo at 2x for fine pixelization, and left for home.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- Japanese Muscle: Part 4 of 10. Nissan Skyline GT-R...
- Japanese Muscle: Part 3 of 10. Nissan Skyline GT-R...
- 911 vs some solid object
- Loading Flatrack
- Formula DRIFT Round 3: The Gauntlet Moves to Engli...
- Japanese Muscle: Part 2 of 10. Nissan Skyline GT-R...
- Some cars. Somewhere . Fast and Furious 4 Behind t...
- Japanese Muscle: Part 1 of 10. Nissan Skyline GT-R...
- Irwindale Opening up for more Sunday 1/8th mile Dr...
- OLD-CAR EMISSIONS EXEMPTION NO LONGER THREATENED I...
- KPGC10 GT-R - 9.9 million yen
- KTLA 5 Morning News Skyline GT-R
- 1990 Nissan Motorsports Australia Promotional Vide...
- R33 GT-R GTS carbon fiber front grill
- ARB posts record year for enforcement
- GTR 700 - Headed Back to the Drag Strip , OZ Recor...
- Simpson racing suit still fits
- RB26 , RB26DETT engine gaskets on Ebay
- RB26 parts on Ebay
- Targa Newfoundland - Never Quit Racing WRX
- Targa Newfoundland - Wooden Bridge
- Targa Newfoundland - Teaser Video
- Mines R35 GT-R FNF4
- IDRC Finals from 2000
- Targa Newfoundland - What not to do video
- Targa Newfoundland - Paint Schemes
- Like the freeway, but its a gas price
- Targa Newfoundland
- Panda Express says:
- Oldsmobile logo
- Flip a Bitch contest
- Multimedia message
- Universal City Nissan
- R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R's at Universal City Nissan...
- Burger King Musica
- This truck won't go faster than 72mph.
- Green Boxes
- I bought a ton of magazines
- California: Police Raid Car Enthusiast Gathering, ...
- Mid-Century Modern
- How not to wire up an engine
- How Big Wood Got its Name
- How Godzilla got its name
- ▼ April (44)
- ► 2007 (572)