Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
July 8, 2008
Formula DRIFT Announces New Judge;
One of the Original American Drifters, Ernie Fixmer
LONG BEACH, Calif. – July 8, 2008 – Formula DRIFT has selected Ernie Fixmer, one of the original American drifters, as their new judge for the Series. Fixmer will begin his duties at Formula DRIFT Round 4: High Stakes on July 11-12 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
“Formula DRIFT would like to welcome Ernie to the judging panel and are confident with our decision,” said Jim Liaw, president and co-founder of Formula DRIFT. “Ernie has over 9 years experience with drifting and we look forward to his expertise in elevating the competition in our Series.”
Fixmer first grew his passion for drifting while enlisted in the United States Marine Corps in Okinawa, Japan during the late 90’s. Upon his arrival back to the U.S., Fixmer picked up one of the first major sponsorships of the industry while building his own Nissan 240SX. Fixmer was one of the first Americans to gain a D1 license and continued to hold that license from 2004-2006. He also competed in the Formula DRIFT series in 2004 & 2005. In 2005, Formula DRIFT competitors awarded Fixmer with the “Hardest Working Drifter,” award for his dedication to drifting.
“I am very excited and honored to have been chosen to fulfill this responsibility as a Formula DRIFT judge, and hope that my contributions will help the development of this motorsport, not only in the United States, but internationally,” said Ernie Fixmer, Formula DRIFT judge. “I believe that my experience will help guide my input so that we, as a collective panel of judges, continue to make fair and unbiased decisions.”
Fixmer makes his debut as the new Formula DRIFT judge on July 11-12 for Round 4: High Stakes at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
For more information visit: www.formuladrift.comF Hey, I know that dude.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- Driving the Legend
- Nissan Skyline GT-R : California Legal R32
- Top Gear , USA
- Top Gear USA
- Cobb R35 GT-R vs FAS R34 GT-R at Time Attack
- R34 GTRs Time Attack
- The Bomb Squad
- Red GTR
- Import Tuner - Sudden Rush - R34
- NOPI Cancels Summer and Fall Events
- Nissan Skyline GT-R : ATTESA Code 18
- Bye bye GTR
- GTR's at the Hotel in Beverly Hills
- Driving an R35 GT-R
- First "Real" Nissan GT-R on Ebay
- R35 GT-R following an R35 GT-R
- Driving my first R35 GT-R
- R35 GTR looks like moving
- Pink Mustang
- Formula Drift Announces New Judge
- Mines R34 at Streets of Willow Springs
- Multimedia message
- 0-60 Magazine article on the GT-R Scandal
- Fueling Alternatives - Rebate Program in Californi...
- Formula Drift Doesn't Like Skylines
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2007 (572)