2008 Nissan Performance Festival
Presented by Nissan Sport Magazine
Sunday November 23, 2008
Auto Club Speedway (formerly California Speedway) 7 AM- 5 PM
Get ready for the ride of your life as Nissan Sport Magazine unites with SpeedVentures and Team Transport to celebrate the second annual Nissan Performance Festival. Join Datsun/Infiniti/Nissan enthusiasts for a full spectrum of motorsports activities in a single day:
*Team Transport car show in the paddock.
*SpeedVentures autocross competition ($80/entry fee).
* Drive the “fastest road in the west”—the 2.8-mile, 21-turn competition “roval” course at Auto Club Speedway—in the SpeedVentures-sanctioned High Performance Driving Experience with complimentary novice instruction by Nissan Sport Magazine Senior Editor Ed Reeser and SpeedVenture instructors.
*SpeedVentures also offers advanced and expert time trial/race run groups as well, with awards for the fastest stock, modified and unlimited Infiniti/Nissan. The fastest classic Datsun earns a separate award!
Cost: $195 (early bird registration) for all track events.
DISCOUNT OFFER: Nissan/Infiniti/Datsun drivers get discounts ($20 off a track entry and $10 off for autocross) by registering on-line and entering “Nissan Sport subscriber” in the comments box of the entry.
Drag one day, road race the next
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (47)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- GTR Pumpkin
- Turbo Magazine Gets the Axe
- ALL-NEW 2009 NISSAN Z MAKES ITS WORLD DEBUT IN EA'...
- Toyota Supra at the Texas Mile 241.8 mph
- Shaftless Throttles for RB26
- 200 mph+ in the Wet
- 2008 Nissan Performance Festival
- Why Should I Let You Test Drive A Car ?
- Upcoming Events
- RB's Project R32.4 Pictures
- HKS T62R Turbo
- IDRC Fontana November 22 - GT-R Meet
- Import Tuner 10th Anniversary Party
- Formula DRIFT No Limits DVD Release; Highlighting ...
- SEMA HAILS NEW LAW TO PROTECT INTELLECTUAL PROPERT...
- Nissan Silvia S16 Renderings
- Please Tell Me This Is A Joke
- R33 R34 GT-R Vspec G Sensor Troubleshooting
- JDM Volk Racing SE37K 18" R33 R34 GTR
- DOT approved R33 Nissan Skyline GTS
- Nissan 370Z Information and Pictures
- Santa Anita Park
- Irwindale 1/8th mile - R32 Skyline GT-R
- Turbolag - 2.8 liter , GT-RS Turbos
- GT42R Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 For Sale - Californi...
- We Ran Jeffs Car On the Dyno Today
- ▼ October (26)
- ► 2007 (572)