Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Sure, whatever.It would have been a good race. The Civics best pass was a 10.3. The GT-R best pass was 10.4. This was a little grudge match. Just have to post this. Eric ran me down the round before posting a 10.4 @137 mph to my 11.4@125 mph pass. GT-R's.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- Pictures from 2007 Nissan GT-R Meet
- Pictures from the 2008 Super Lap Battle
- Pictures from the 2008 SEMA Show
- 2009 Nissan 370Z Road Test
- RB Motorsports R32.4
- In Car GT-R vs GT-R at Fontana, CA
- Civic SMOKES GT-R
- Over the Shoulder Video R32 GT-R
- Aki 9.77@145mph
- XS Engineering R32 GT-R
- SP Engineering R35 GT-R 11.4@125 mph
- Does It Look Like I Am Sandbagging ?
- Garage Bomber R32 GT-R vs R35 GT-R
- Garage Bomber R32 GT-R Burnout
- emergency hooker
- 11.0 @ 131
- squeeky clean for idrc
- GT-R Axles
- Sport Compact Car Dead ?
- 4 Phantoms
- Videos of LA Auto Show
- Nissan press conference
- Ken Block Subaru Gymkhana Training
- What Happens If The US Auto Industry Collapsed ?
- R34 GT-R vs Yamaha R1
- M-Workz 350 Super Lap Battle Wrap Up
- IDRC Fontana November 22-23 - GT-R Meet
- Pedobear Spotting
- Toyo R34
- 4 rotor
- Nissan 370z at Edmunds Inside Line Event
- ash ash everywhere
- nasty buring sky
- Gumpert Apollo
- SP Engineering
- focus auto sales r34
- Toyota Supra At Super Lap Battle 2008
- SCS STI In Car Buttonwillow
- Cobb Tuning R35 GT-R at Super Lap Practice
- can it go to la ?
- cobb r35 broken front driveshaft
- attacking time
- Cobb GT-R
- attacking time
- City of Palmdale fined $18,500 for air quality vio...
- Redline: Time Attack! Series Announces Plans for 2...
- Live Sockets Battle Series Results - R35 GT-R vs R...
- GT-R's at the 2008 SEMA Show
- Aeromotions Moveable Wing on R35 GT-R
- Pontiac Solstice GXP Coupe
- 1350 hp 1970 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow - Hemi RR a...
- Jet Powered Waverunner at SEMA 2008
- Sound Performance 350Z 9.35@158 mph
- Now you can pick up ANYTHING
- ▼ November (56)
- ► 2007 (572)