I saw these pictures over at the GTR.co.UK forum. Very cool. Doesn’t everyone love carbon fiber ? I know I do. I have to dig around for some details on the car. I wonder how much lighter it is than a standard car. Some carbon fiber work, is not actually any lighter, depending on what backs it, and how its done. Lets just hope its good lightweight stuff, and it turned this car into a real rocket.
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- GT-R Meet : End of Summer at SP Engineering
- Full Carbon Fiber Body Hakosuka
- CFR 49 Parts 400-999
- Motor Trend Long Term test : 2010 Nissan GT-R
- Update to ICE , DOT, EPA Investigation on Kaizo
- RB26DETT Gaskets
- Letter From New Jersey DMV Requesting Vehicle Insp...
- Go Go Girls at Hot Import Nights Chicago
- 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R : Show or Display Exempti...
- JDM Work Equip 17" Rims 240SX RX-7 SUPRA Widebody ...
- JDM ARC INTAKE BOX SKYLINE R32 GTR RB26
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Production Information
- R32, R33, R34 GT-R – 300ZX Hicas Self Diagnostic P...
- New Jersey Suspending Titles of Non- DOT/ EPA Comp...
- R33 GT-R Custom Titanium Exhaust $2,200.00
- 2006 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale
- TommyKaira R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R For Sale
- Ken Block on Top Gear
- AUTOS: Camry Tops List of ‘Most American’ Vehicles...
- Jeremy Clarkson tests the Skyline R32 GTR in the 1...
- Testing Modified Twin Turbo Pipe
- 1994 California Legal Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 For ...
- Nissan Skyline GT-R ATTESA System Transfercase
- Learn More You Tube: Partner Video Downloads
- Kaizo Industries Updates on Investigations
- California adopts first-in-nation approach to keep...
- Starting today ocean-going ships off California's ...
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)