STILLEN Stage 1 Package takes your standard Nissan GT-R VR38DETT and increases horsepower and torque over 100 whp, and 130 ft-lbs. Not only do you have impressive horsepower gains, the parts weigh 25 lbs less than stock parts.
- STILLEN 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust
- STILLEN 304 Stainless Steel Y-Pipe
- K & N Replacement Air Filter
- Cobb Accessport
The engine performance is often the first, and easiest thing for owners to upgrade, but there are other areas of the car that can be improved upon.
Brakes: AP Racing Curved Vane Rotor Upgrade
The factory Brembo brakes are adequate for a street car, but crack around the cross drilled holes. A very popular upgrade is the AP Racing J-hooks, or Slotted rotors. They are less expensive than the factory rotors, and owners report them lasting three times as long as the Brembo rotors.
Suspension: STILLEN Adjustable Sway Bars with Endlinks
• 3-Way Adjustable Front Bar - 20-38% Stiffer
• 5-Way Adjustable Rear Bar - 67-108% Stiffer
• Adjustable Sway-Bar End Links
• Poly-Urethane Bushings
• DOM Steel Construction – High Tensile Strength
• Silver Powder Coated Finish – Maintains Appearance and Protects
With the engine, brake, and suspension addressed, go out and improve on those 0-60, 1/4 mile, and track times. When you are ready for more, there is much more available from Penske 2 way adjustable coil overs, to Carbon Ceramic Brake upgrades, to turbo, and engine upgrades. Check the STILLEN catalog for a few of the performance parts available for the Nissan GTR.