The Nissan Juke is an interesting vehicle. It fits into a new class of vehicles, as a type of crossover. There are two versions a front wheel drive version that can come with a CVT or 6 speed transmission, and an all wheel drive version that comes with a CVT transmission.
STILLEN had a FWD 6 speed Juke on the dyno both stock, and with their axle back exhaust. The design of the exhaust for the FWD and AWD is a little different, but the gains will be similar. 13 horsepower at the wheels, and 14 ft/lbs of torque at the wheels. The dyno chart is impressive, gains everywhere.
Below is a video showing the MR16 engine. The engine is a direct injection, gasoline turbocharged engine. DLC coatings, beehive valve springs, and sodium filled exhaust valves. It sounds more like a race engine, than an engine for a crossover vehicle. Running 11 psi, it is showing over 170 hp to the wheels, on an engine rated at 188 hp at the engine. This engine seems like it could be a great engine addition to Nissans engine lineup. Better fuel economy, more power, the best of both worlds.
Source: STILLEN Blog
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- Black Edition Nissan GT-R Interior
- OC GT-R Meet and Nismolism @ Cal State Fullerton
- ATTESA Information
- 1989 Toyota Supra with an Engine Swap
- History of the GT-R Manga - Part 3
- History of the GT-R Manga Comic - Part 2
- History of the GT-R Manga Comic
- URAS V12 Nissan Silvia Democar
- IglooCase: Transform an iPhone/iTouch into an Acti...
- Infiniti Essence 592 hp Hybrid at the LA Auto Show...
- Revving the World Challenge R34 GT-R.
- Dylan’s Donation Drive – Win an AccessPORT!
- Nissan Juke on the Dyno
- 2012 Nissan GT-R Dyno Tested by Inside Line
- Fatlace Skyline Giveaway
- STOLEN: 21 ENKEI Wheels - Nitto NT01 Tires 17 x 8...
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)