2007-2008 350Z Supercharger for Dual Throttle Body VQ35HR
STILLEN is proud to announce the availability of the 2007-2008 350Z supercharger kit for the dual throttle body VQ35HR.
This supercharger system took over a year to develop and involves revolutionary designs to offer customers easy upgradability and installation. With this supercharger system, power is boosted to 450 horsepower (or 375whp).
Air to water intercooler: By redesigning the intake manifold we were able to incorporate the intercooler inside the manifold, thus allowing us to cool the air charge immediately before the air enters the engine. Additionally, the front mounted heat exchanger does not block the airflow supplying cool air to other vital coolers such as the radiator, engine oil cooler, transmission cooler, power steering cooler or the A/C condenser. Because water is 4 times more efficient at dissipating heat than air, we are able to utilize a more compact heat exchanger to cool the water.
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- How Much Does an RB26 Weigh?
- RB26DETT Ignition Harness Kit from DoLuck
- 2007-2008 350Z Supercharger for Dual Throttle Body...
- TB48 Powered Infiniti G35 Drag Car
- Nismo 400R #34 For Sale
- Digital G-Sensor for Nissan Skyline GT-R
- 8.47@168 mph : Nissan Skyline GT-R
- Series 3 Nissan GT-R Differences
- Nissan Facebook Fans Invited to Participate in “Pr...
- Nissan 350Z Spec Series from NASA
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)