MICKS MOTORSPORT NISSAN 200SX WORLDS FASTEST SR20 RUNS 7.16 @ 182 MPH AT SYDNEY DRAGWAY 19.5.2012. CONGRATS MICK ON THE NEW PB AND WORLD RECORD. MORE VIDEOS TO COME
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Saturday, May 19, 2012
7.16@182 MPH SR20 Powered Drag Car
Getting close to the 6's in an SR20 powered drag car in this video just posted from Australia. Micks Motorsport 200SX goes 7.16. Not too bad for a 4 cylinder. The Aussies are still doing the import/small displacement thing pretty hardcore. Here in the US, unfortunately its been dead for the last 5 or 6 years on the West Coast. The East Coast, and Puerto Rican guys are still crazy for drag racing, but West Coast is all about drifting your LS1 powered bullshit, or fitting 14 inch wide wheels on your Civic.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- That Is It. It Is Done. Big Bird Is Crushed
- Can Anyone Make Sense of These Emails? More Skylin...
- How and Why Did Big Bird Skyline GT-R Get Seized?
- Contact Information For Wisconsin and My Letter
- A VIN Number and Chassis Number Education
- More Bullshit with the Skyline GT-R : Wisconsin an...
- Nissan GT-R Tsukuba BCNR33 Battle : Mines vs MCR v...
- 7.16@182 MPH SR20 Powered Drag Car
- Heat Treatments R32 Skyline GT-R Sets New Record :...
- 7.81@177 mph Nissan Skyline R33 Drag Racing
- RB26DETT Ignition Timing Adjustment and TDC Check
- Nissan Skyline GT-R and Nissan GT-R at Nurburgring...
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)