Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Importing Vehicles Over 25 Years Old to the US
View this entire album: 25 Year Old Imported Cars
In the United States vehicles over twenty five years old are Department of Transportation (DOT) exempt from meeting Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards(FMVSS). At over twenty one years old cars are Environmental Protection Agency(EPA)exempt. To meet California smog exemption requirements, the car must be older than 1976. To have a newer car meet California requirements, it is more expensive, and sometimes very difficult to comply. If the car is newer than 25 years old, it still might be possible to import it under the Show or Display exemption.
http://www.importavehicle.com. Its legal to import vehicles over 25 years old to the US, exempt from DOT regulations. In 2013 that means vehicles from 1988 and older are legal to import.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- Divided RB26 Twin Turbo Pipe
- RB26 Powered Nissan Mini Truck Drifting
- Calsonic Group A Nissan Skyline GT-R Video
- Stolen R34 GT-R From the Netherlands
- 7400 km Nismo R32 Skyline GT-R
- HKS Zero R Nissan Skyline GT-R
- SoCal GT-R: Cars and Coffee Invasion #500
- RB30 SOHC on the Engine Dyno Video
- Importing Vehicles Over 25 Years Old to the US
- Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo Brochure : 1990
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Production Dates
- GT Channel : Skyline GT-R (R32) Nissan Heritage Ga...
- Time Attack Nissan Skyline GT-R Build From Dubai
- All Wheel Drive 1965 Ford Mustang
- Sand Drags, Sand Hill Climbs , TB48's and Turbos E...
- #500 ebay: Once Again Its On
- ▼ January (16)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)