Full Race from Arizona has an upgrade for the Nissan Skyline GT-R in 2013, a BW EFR twin turbo kit. The basic kit without turbos sells for $2696.82, turbos add another $2923.08 to the cost.
Godzilla got an update for 2013 - this kit features:
- Based around twin BorgWarner B1-EFR (Internal WG) turbos for unrivaled turbocharger spool and boost response without the "shuffle" traditionally associate with upgraded twins on the RB26
- Low angle merge collectors deliver efficient high velocity exhaust flow into the turbine inlets
- Robotic TIG welding ensures superior strength and long service life
- 100% Handmade in the USA from high grade thickwall stainless steel
- Sealing surfaces machined flat ensuring a leak free seal
- Full-Race RB26DETT twin EFR Manifolds fit R32, R33 and R34 GTR chassis **R32 requires swapping to single-stage P/S pump from rb20 or rb25 or later model RB26
- Full-Race RB26DETT 02 Housings adapt to stock or aftermarket Y-pipes
2.6L Dyno chart comparing Full-Race twin EFR6258 RB26 kit to a twin GT28R on a competitor turbo kit
http://www.25yearoldcars.com forum for discussion about importing vehicles over 25 years old to the US.