AutoExpress in the UK tests the GoPro Hero 3 camera vs the Contour +2 camera. I just purchased a GoPro Hero 3, and I have a couple of the older Contour HD cameras. The Contour HD is easy to use, more of a bullet shape. I like the way it attaches to the side of my helmet. The old Go Pro was a nightmare to try and use. I could never figure it out. The newer model Hero 3 with wifi, an iPhone app, and remote is much easier to use. I haven't tried the new Contour +2.
Contour HD in car at Buttonwillow in the FR-S
Go Pro Hero 3 SoCal GT-R Invasion 2
http://www.25yearoldcars.com forum for discussion about importing vehicles over 25 years old to the US.
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R Trunk Won't Open
- RB26DETT Timing Belt Alignment and Tension Adjustm...
- Bathurst Winning Nissan Skyline GT-R For Sale
- SoCal GT-R Rampage 5-25-13
- Heat Treatments Nissan Skyline GT-R Goes 7.41@193
- Irwindale Thursday Night 1/8th Mile Drag Racing 5-...
- RD28 Engine Repair Manual
- Happy Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 : This Is How Its Do...
- Sad Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 : Don't Try This at Ho...
- Robert Ingram’s Nissan Skyline GTR
- Brakes : Preparing a NISMO Nissan Skyline GT-R for...
- Full Race Nissan Skyline GT-R EFR Twin Turbo Kit
- Hakosuka Racing In Car Video at Autopolis
- SKATEBOARDER & SKYLINE ARE BOTH RACING CHAMPIONS
- Targa Tasmania 2013 ; Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec N1...
- Webber's RB26 Engine Number Guide and Register
- GoPro vs Contour Action Cameras Tested
- ACT Releases New One-Piece Wedge Collar for Pull-T...
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)