PILOT AUTOMOTIVE ACQUIRES RACING SPORTS AKIMOTO AND DUB-AIR
The following news release comes from the Pilot Automotive Group:
Mitch Williams, COO of Pilot Automotive, announced that Pilot Automotive has acquired Racing Sports Akimoto and DUB-Air, both divisions of the Avanche Corporation. Racing Sports Akimoto is the originator of the performance air intake system and a leader in the sport compact market. Dub-Air’s industry-exclusive, all-stainless steel performance air intake system leads the urban market and is rapidly becoming the first choice for high end sport truck and SUV performance buyers. Both of these systems are considered by many in the performance automotive industry to be the premier quality systems for foreign and domestic vehicles.
This joint venture will allow Pilot Automotive and Avanche Corporation to design, develop, test, market and manufacture formidable new products and expand on those currently produced. It will bring together Pilot’s substantial expertise in manufacturing, distribution, advertising and economies of scale and Avanche Corporation’s research, development and marketing knowledge and allow both companies to fuel a much greater growth opportunity. Pilot is known for providing high quality products and excellent value.
“Our goal is always the same one: exceed the expectations of the consumer!" Williams noted.
Williams added: “Racing Sports Akimoto is the premier performance air intake system and is a great fit with our DC Sports brand of high-performance exhaust systems. We looked at all the performance filters in the market and Racing Sports Akimoto proved to be the best one we could find. The Dub-Air system is also a well-established, highly-visible brand and will complement our other urban lifestyle products."
Avanche CEO Wade Kawasaki added: “This is a model of strategic collaboration. We will design, develop and test new high-quality performance products that will take an existing and very successful product category to a completely different level. The features and benefits of this “systems” approach will yield superior performance gains, great tone under acceleration and awesome underhood aesthetics."
Pilot Automotive, founded in 1983 by Calvin Wang, has one of the largest distribution networks in the industry that includes big box retailers, automotive chain stores, established three-step performance WD distribution and OEM. Pilot offers a family of other well-established brands, such as Pilot, Bully, Redline, DC Sports, DME (Design Motorsports Engineering), APC, The Baja Champions, Sirius Performance Lighting, VPS (Vehicle Performance Systems), Auto Ice and Navigator.
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- Garage Epoxy Coating
- US legal R33 GT-R for sale
- Hot Dog Cart
- Bdubbs party
- Garage Cleaning
- 1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R Stolen in Canada - Update...
- Formula Drift Season Opener - April 12th Long Beac...
- Sleeper of the day - 2JZ powered BMW 328
- MS Walk - Help out an original US GT-R owner
- SoCal Track Events 2008
- HIN AIT Civic
- R32, R33, R34, R35 GT-R
- HIN LA
- I wonder what's missing here ?
- Jeffs R32 for HIN
- JGTC Supra
- R35 GTR
- Best use of a trailer light today
- Interesting xB
- This is kinda what two RB26s put together....
- ENGINES THAT IMPACT THE COMPACT PERFORMANCE MARKET...
- OLD CAR EMISSIONS EXEMPTION THREATENED IN EIGHT CA...
- PILOT AUTOMOTIVE ACQUIRES RACING SPORTS AKIMOTO AN...
- Set emissions readiness
- Look what I found in the parking garage
- Diesel is getting expensive
- Panda Express Yourself
- IH8OPEC license plate.
- When you drive a GMC Yukon XL
- Stealth Needles
- Now driving a...
- Street Racer
- Some shoot
- Guess what I'm driving today ?
- Kaizo Industries R34 GT-R for Sale on Ebay
- 1995 Nissan Skyline GT- R R33 for Sale on Ebay
- J Spec Connect Car on the Dyno
- JSpec Connect R35 GT-R on the dyno
- Drift Tuners - aka Drift Turders - Claiming Six Ca...
- Drift Tuners - Will Import You a Car - REGARDLESS ...
- As If I Don't Have Enough On My Plate - Drift Tune...
- Supaca Imports - Spitting more knowledge
- Supaca Imports - "Preofessionally" represened by T...
- Supaca Imports - Liars and Scammers
- Supaca Imports - Now an email from Lewis Kim
- R35 GT-R for sale in the US - RHD- JDM car
- Timothy Lee Goodman - Supaca Imports - Is this whe...
- More from Supaca Imports- More names, more emails,...
- Supaca Imports - I get more activity.
- Another Day - Another Email from the Scammers - Su...
- Supaca Imports emailed me back
- Supaca Imports - Where are you located ?
- Supaca Imports - They say they are a have an autom...
- 2008 NOPI Motorsports Schedule
- Supaca Imports - Where are their phone numbers re...
- Supaca Imports LLC, Nevada Corporation in Default
- Supaca Imports - Located in an Office Building or ...
- Supaca Imports - I Wish They Could Learn English
- Supaca Imports - Back for More
- Auto Otaku Coverage of the Nissan Motorsports Exhi...
- Who burned up their GTS ?
- Inland Wholesale Auto Center
- ▼ March (65)
- ► 2007 (572)