Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
SPEED Touring Car 2 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - Scion tC In-Car
In-car video of Scott Webb piloting the Jackson-Dawson Scion tC in the SPEED World Challenge Touring Car 2 race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Webb agreed to let by any of the faster Touring Cars he passed at the start, but after that, it was game on. Video includes footage from the start and the restart after a full-course caution - featuring dicing with the faster Touring Cars and contact with one of them that sent the car into a spin. Fortunately, damage was minimal (although the LF wheel was cracked) and the team recovered to win the race.
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- SPEED Touring Car 2 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca - ...
- BMW Makes (Fill in the Blank) Decision at Infineon...
- Series III Nissan GT-R Specifications Released
- 20th Annual Belmont Shore Car Show Video - 1
- Pictures from Laguna Seca : October 9-11 ,2009
- Scion Wins First Professional Road Race at World C...
- City of Ventura fined $8,500 for emissions violati...
- 7 second Scion tC vs Chevy Nova Drag Race
- Scion tC Racecar to Make World Challenge TC2 Debut...
- RIP : Shaun Carlson
- Some more behind the scenes pictures - Fast and Fu...
- GTR 13 Shirt : Public Enemy #1
- The Kaizo Drama Thus Far
- Fast Lane Daily : Motor Trend WOT Kaizo News
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)