Today was an all day car show and play with car day. Started the morning meeting up a group of R35 GT-R owners from NAGTROC at the 85C café.
Then a couple of us headed over to Nismolism at Cal State Fullerton. They were trying for a record gathering of Nissans in one place, but from the looks of it, they fell well short. There was still a really good turn out of modified Nissans, with the 240SX, and the drift guys being most represented. Then a good number of 350’s and G’s. A few R35 GT-R’s, and even a couple of older heritage Nissan Skyline GT-R’s.
Check out the slideshow below from the events.
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- Black Edition Nissan GT-R Interior
- OC GT-R Meet and Nismolism @ Cal State Fullerton
- ATTESA Information
- 1989 Toyota Supra with an Engine Swap
- History of the GT-R Manga - Part 3
- History of the GT-R Manga Comic - Part 2
- History of the GT-R Manga Comic
- URAS V12 Nissan Silvia Democar
- IglooCase: Transform an iPhone/iTouch into an Acti...
- Infiniti Essence 592 hp Hybrid at the LA Auto Show...
- Revving the World Challenge R34 GT-R.
- Dylan’s Donation Drive – Win an AccessPORT!
- Nissan Juke on the Dyno
- 2012 Nissan GT-R Dyno Tested by Inside Line
- Fatlace Skyline Giveaway
- STOLEN: 21 ENKEI Wheels - Nitto NT01 Tires 17 x 8...
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)