STILLEN Obtains 50-State Legal Status for Nissan 370Z / Infiniti G37 Supercharger System
For over 25 years STILLEN has been recognized as a leader in Nissan/Infiniti tuning. With a history of setting “first time” milestones in the aftermarket for these great vehicles, STILLEN has established themselves as the company to follow when it comes to Nissan and Infiniti product development. STILLEN was the first company to develop the HICAS eliminator system for the 300ZX Z32 platform. When the Z33 350Z was introduced, STILLEN was once again the leader with the first forced induction solution, as well as the first to offer CARB legality, and AGAIN the first with a 3-year/36,000 mile engine warranty.
Well, STILLEN has done it again as Team STILLEN is proud to announce the CARB approval of the Nissan 370Z (Z34) G37 Supercharger Kit.
STILLEN has not only been the first company to achieve CARB legality of a forced induction solution on the VQ37, we have also been the first company to achieve such an accomplishment while tuning through Nissan’s sophisticated ECU with larger injectors. This is a major accomplishment for Team STILLEN and one that will join the many other first time landmarks STILLEN has achieved in the Nissan/Infiniti tuning world.
CARB (California Air Resources Board) is the division of the California state government that controls all aspects of air quality and standards. With standards getting stricter it is getting more and more difficult to achieve CARB legality. CARB is recognized as the toughest emissions control in the country and is therefore recognized in all 50 states as an emissions standard for all performance parts. If a performance part achieves CARB legality, it is recognized as 50-state legal.
The power the STILLEN Supercharger system delivers is dramatic, taking the factory 3.7L V6 from 332hp to over 500hp! The system is designed to work with both automatic and 6-speed vehicles, including convertible and AWD models.
The STILLEN VQ37 Supercharger features a new cast aluminum intake manifold engineered specifically for this kit, complete air-to-water intercooler system, and boost is derived from a Vortech V-3 Supercharger unit. The V-3 features a quiet V-belt design, and a self-contained oiling system for easy maintenance.
In the past year STILLEN has shipped supercharger systems around the world. Fantastic reviews and reports are coming in from:
* New Zealand
* Unite Arab Emirates
* Hong Kong
* United Kingdom
Not to mention all of the kits that have been installed with great success across the United States at Nissan/Infiniti dealerships and performance shops. This is a bolt-on system, capable of being installed by any qualified ASE-certified automotive performance shop, or at hundreds of Nissan and Infiniti dealerships across the country, or right here at STILLEN at our in-house install facility.
Once again, STILLEN has successfully accomplished all of its goals with another great forced induction solution for the Nissan/Infiniti vehicles.
STILLEN 3.7L Supercharger System Features Include:
* Vortech V-3 Centrifugal Supercharger Unit
* STILLEN purpose designed cast aluminum intake manifold with long runners for increased torque
* Installs under the stock hood - No modifications needed
* Complete system includes pre-assembled Vortech V-3 supercharger assembly, air intake with polished air charge pipe and genuine K&N intake filters, fuel injectors, air-to-water intercooler, UpRev ECU Tuning cable/software and detailed installation instructions.
* Optional 3-year/36,000 mile powertrain warranty
* Made in the USA
* 50-State Emissions Legal (E.O. Number D-436-17)
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- Mazda 787 and Other Race Cars at JCCS 2011
- R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R Production Information Vid...
- Nissan Skylines at the Japanese Classic Car Show 2...
- 2013 Nissan GT-R Testing at Nurburgring
- IDRC Finals October 16,2011
- Japanese Classic Car Show - 2011 - Long Beach
- STILLEN Obtains 50-State Legal Status for Nissan 3...
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)