Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Saturday, May 04, 2013
Webber's RB26 Engine Number Guide and Register
I have had people ask me what year a particular RB26 engine was. I never really paid much attention to the numbers on the block. From my experience an RB was an RB was an RB. Even if it said it was an early block, it could have been rebuilt with later parts. However, this guide does give you some insight into the years, and engine numbers.
Check it out here:
He also has a few more guides and info on the site, so check it out.
http://www.25yearoldcars.com forum for discussion about importing vehicles over 25 years old to the US.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R Trunk Won't Open
- RB26DETT Timing Belt Alignment and Tension Adjustm...
- Bathurst Winning Nissan Skyline GT-R For Sale
- SoCal GT-R Rampage 5-25-13
- Heat Treatments Nissan Skyline GT-R Goes 7.41@193
- Irwindale Thursday Night 1/8th Mile Drag Racing 5-...
- RD28 Engine Repair Manual
- Happy Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 : This Is How Its Do...
- Sad Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 : Don't Try This at Ho...
- Robert Ingram’s Nissan Skyline GTR
- Brakes : Preparing a NISMO Nissan Skyline GT-R for...
- Full Race Nissan Skyline GT-R EFR Twin Turbo Kit
- Hakosuka Racing In Car Video at Autopolis
- SKATEBOARDER & SKYLINE ARE BOTH RACING CHAMPIONS
- Targa Tasmania 2013 ; Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec N1...
- Webber's RB26 Engine Number Guide and Register
- GoPro vs Contour Action Cameras Tested
- ACT Releases New One-Piece Wedge Collar for Pull-T...
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)