Latest News

Feb 21, 2008

Evo 6.5 California Registration

Here is an email I received recently :
"I have a 200 EVO 6.5 here in California. I'm trying to transfer the Florida title to California, but the CHP is having a hard time with the Japanese VIN. I have no clue what to do, and they wanted to impound my car. Thankfully, they let me drive home, and now I'm trying to figure out how to prove to them what this car is so I can register it. Can you help at all?"
Its not a legal car for the US. Florida, anything can be registered for money. However you are not in Florida. It is very difficult to register cars in California. People do it, some people get around the rules and regulations though different methods. Thats very ambiguous, but thats about as information filled as I get for free.

No comments: