So your looking around for a big turbo for your big turbo car. GT42R/GT45 - too small. Y2k - too small. Then you find this - GT45Y2004k.
And its only $149.95 with $50 on shipping. All those other big turbos , they are around $2500 wholesale. Why should I buy a proven turbo from a proven manufacturer for $2500 if I can get the "same" thing for $149.95.
Really does this raise any questions or concerns with people ? $149 ? Where is there any room to make money on this product ? How many hours of work would go into a quality turbo? This would be a case of you get what you pay for. Someone just got a crap part for $149. Someone else made $10 on a part. Is this really the direction we want to head ? Horrible quality with the cheapest parts possible?
You just have to look at all the recent food scares , the collapsing Chinese cars in crash tests , the endless exact knockoff parts to know this is not where we want to go, however all the uneducated consumers are driving this market.
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- Keith Cowie and RB Motorsport in the UK set new Wo...
- What an R33 would look like if it were in Dukes of...
- Can you ever have "enough" cam ?
- Tommykaira R33 Skyline GT-R - Motorex - $93,000
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 N1 bare chassis for sale
- Bolt on GT-R turbos
- Byebye Crashed Car
- Everythings red
- More new 2009 Nissan GT-R video
- AF R34 GT-R on the dyno at Harmon Motive
- Red 240
- R32 on the dyno
- Just when you think twin scroll housings are the g...
- From Super Street Tour 2006
- Rod Millens 10 year mark beaten at Pikes Peak
- R34 GT-R twin turbo LS 1 mention
- Toyota Corolla GT-S #2
- Midnight purple Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 Vspec for ...
- JGTC R34 GT-R testing at Fontana GT Live 2004
- RB30 powered Nissan Skyline
- LM GT-R
- SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT REACHED ON ILLEGAL EMISSIONS ...
- ETHANOL MAY CREATE MORE PROBLEMS THAN ONCE THOUGHT...
- Stock R34 GT-R vs Tuned R34 GT-R's at Suzuka
- Hakosuka Skyline GT-R video
- How to remove a pull style throwout bearing - late...
- E85 Viper does 220mph in the standing mile
- Nissan Skyline GT-R RB26 oil pump drive
- Japanese GT-R information and catalogs
- The new Supra - Lexus LF-A.
- Nissan Skyline GT-R RB26 vacuum wastegate diagram
- R33 GT-R for sale - DOT bond released
- Double meat -grilled onions - In and Out Burger
- All the Nissans at the 2006 SEMA show
- Close up 2009 GT-R interior
- Hubert Young joins San Dimas Auto Drifting / VQswa...
- Two new games with GT-R proto
- Gangsta black
- Going from green to ????
- VQ35ing S14
- iPhone - Will it blend
- R34 GT-R Garage Ito - Option Magazine Aug 07
- GT45 Y2004k China turbo
- GMC Typhoon 30 psi dyno run
- Evo X S-AWC and Twin clutch transmission
- Look what the freight fairy brought
- GT40 at Palm Springs Historic Races
- Turbo Hydrogen Prius
- Don't drift Cavaliers
- Krusty Os Buzz Cola and Rouge Status
- 93 GMC Typhoon for sale
- 97 240SX - Red
- Another Corolla GTS
- Hubert at NOPI drift LA
- Korean BBQ
- Viper on the roof
- Ron into thewall..RB25 S14
- ▼ July (59)