• VR-series twin-turbocharged 3.8-liter V6.
• 480 hp @ 6,800 rpm. 430 lb-ft torque @ 3,200–5,200 rpm.
• Dual overhead camshafts with variable intake-valve timing.
• Cast aluminum cylinder block with high-endurance/low-friction plasma-sprayed bores.
• IHI twin turbochargers, one per cylinder bank.
• Pressurized lubrication system with thermostatically controlled cooling.
• ATTESA ET-S All-Wheel Drive (AWD) with independent rear-mounted transaxle integrating transmission, differential and AWD transfer case.
• Rigid, lightweight carbon-composite driveshaft between engine and transaxle.
• Electronic traction control plus 1.5-way mechanically locking rear differential.
• Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC-R) with three driver-selectable settings: Normal (for daily driving, controls brakes and engine output), R-Mode (for ultimate performance, utilizes AWD torque distribution for additional vehicle stability) and Off (driver does not want the help of the system).
• Hill Start Assist prevents rollback when starting on an incline.
DisclaimerVDC-R cannot prevent accidents due to abrupt steering, carelessness, or dangerous driving techniques. Always drive safely.
• 6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission with three driver-selectable modes: Normal (for maximum smoothness and efficiency), Snow (for gentler starting and shifting on slippery surfaces), and R mode (for maximum performance with fastest shifts).
• Fully automatic shifting or full sequential manual control via gearshift or steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
• Dual clutch design changes gears in less than 0.5 second (0.2 second in R mode).
• Downshift Rev Matching (DRM).
• Predictive pre-shift control (in R mode) based on throttle position, vehicle speed, braking and other information.
Wheels and Tires
• 20 x 9.5" (front) and 20 x 10.5" (rear) super-lightweight forged-aluminum wheels with Gunmetal Gray finish.
• Exclusively developed nitrogen-filled Bridgestone® RE070A high-capacity run-flat summer tires, 255/40R20 front and 285/35R20 rear.
• Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
• Optional exclusively developed nitrogen-filled Dunlop® run-flat all-season tires, 255/40R20 front and 285/35R20 rear (includes Bright Silver wheels).
• Brembo® 4-wheel disc brakes with 4-wheel Antilock Braking System (ABS), Brake Assist, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Preview Braking.
• Two-piece floating-rotor 15-inch front and rear discs with diamond-pattern internal ventilation.
• 6-piston front/4-piston rear monoblock calipers.
• Rack-and-pinion steering with vehicle-speed-sensitive power assist.
• 2.6 steering-wheel turns lock-to-lock.
• 4-wheel independent suspension with Bilstein® DampTronic system with three driver-selectable modes: Normal/Sport (for automatic electronic control of damping), Comfort (for maximum ride comfort), and R mode (engages maximum damping rate for high-performance cornering).
• Electronically controlled variable-rate shock absorbers. High-accuracy progressive-rate coil springs.
• Front double-wishbone/rear multi-link configuration with aluminum members and rigid aluminum subframes.
• Hollow front and rear stabilizer bars.
• Exclusive Premium Midship platform with jig-welded hybrid unibody.
• Aluminum hood, trunk and door skins. Die-cast aluminum door structures.
• Carbon-reinforced front crossmember/radiator support.
Back to Top
• Wide-beam headlights with High Intensity Discharge (HID) low beams.
• LED taillights and brake lights.
• Dual heated power mirrors.
• Flush-mounted aluminum door handles.
• Body-color rear spoiler with integrated center high-mounted stop light.
• UV-reducing tinted glass.
• Digital Bose® audio system with AM/FM/in-dash 6-CD changer and 11 speakers including dual subwoofers.
• HDD Music Box system, including hard drive with 9.4 GB for audio storage.
• MP3, WMA and DVD audio capable. In-dash Compact Flash card reader.
• HDD-based GPS navigation with touch screen.
• Driver-configurable performance monitor, developed with Sony® Polyphony, with graphical readouts of vehicle data and driving data displayed on a total of 11 screens.
• 7-inch WVGA high-resolution color-LCD display for audio, navigation and performance monitor.
• Automatic Temperature Control (ATC).
• Electronic analog instrument cluster with multi-function trip computer and digital gear indicator.
• Power front windows with one-touch auto-up/down feature.
• Intelligent Key system with pushbutton start. Power door locks.
• Cruise control.
• Tilt/telescoping steering column.
• Bluetooth® Hands-free phone system with voice recognition.
• Leather upholstered front seats with perforated Alcantara inserts.
• 8-way power front seats with entry/exit switch for rear-seat passengers.
• Driver-shaped bucket seat.
• Dual individual rear seats.
• Heated front seats.
• Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob.
• Drilled aluminum pedals.
• Nissan Advanced Air Bag System (AABS) with dual-stage supplemental front air bags, seat belt sensors and occupant-classification sensor.
• Driver and front-passenger side-impact supplemental air bags and roof-mounted curtain supplemental air bags.
• Front seat belts with pretensioners and load limiters.
• Nissan Vehicle Immobilizer System.
• Vehicle Security System.
DisclaimerPlease keep in mind that air bags are a supplemental system and must be used in conjunction with a seat belt. Never let children 12 and under ride in this vehicle unless the front passenger air bag on/off switch has been installed. Side air bags and side curtain air bags are designed to inflate in higher severity side collisions and inflate on the side of the vehicle impacted. Please see your owner's manual for more details. Inflated air bags shown for illustration purposes only. Actual air bags deflate after deployment.
Back to Top
* Japan-market features and specifications shown.
Bridgestone is a registered trademark of Bridgestone Corporation. Brembo is a registered trademark of Freni Brembo S.p.A. Bilstein is a registered trademark of August-Bilstein GmbH & Co. Bose is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license. Dunlop is a registered trademark of Dunlop Tires. Sony is a registered trademark of Sony Corporation of America.
R35 GT-R specifications
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- Mikes Time Attack Sentra
- SEMA show
- Sema Nissan booth
- Honda Party
- Oh I dont believe its not butter - or R33 GT-R Eba...
- 8 mpg
- Suzuki concept wheels - Roman chariot style
- Turbo Astrovan
- But wait - theres more Nissan Skyline GT-R on eBay...
- Once again - Once again its on - Ebay R33 GT-R
- Mines R34
- Barbies Hummerlimo
- Nissan S16 : Updated 2011
- USA Today
- Nissan GT-R Vspec arriving in 2009
- RB Wheels website - Used JDM wheels
- Greenland is melting - oh no - the sky is falling
- D1 GRAND PRIX ANNOUNCES NEW USA CHAMPIONSHIP POINT...
- Ultimate Street Car Challenge 2007 video - USCC
- Nissan Skyline buying guide - Car Magazine UK
- 7:38:54 Nurburgring - Nissan GT-R - Video
- Red R35 GT-R. Red is faster
- 7:38:54 Nurburgring - Nissan GT-R
- Nissan announces new Nissan GT-R - Press release
- R35 GT-R full specifications from Nissan
- Once again its on - Ebay R33 GT-R
- 2009 GT-R - Nissan email
- Its ashy outside. LA is burning down
- 2009 GT-R on Japanese TV
- Glenn Ivy
- My Kak and I
- TaTou ProMo Party
- At Pomona
- 2JZ alternative fuel
- Alternative Vehicle Expo
- Big Nasty on the dyno
- Redline TV Features JD Scion tC on SPEED Channel
- R34 Ultimate Street Car Challenge 2007
- Road and Track 2009 GT-R article
- Car and Driver 2009 GT-R article.
- SuperCarlos - GT-R Supastar - 7:38
- Merritts first Autoblog post
- An old GT-R photo
- Nissan to enhance sales, technical support service...
- 2009 Nissan GT-R - the highlights
- Autoweek - 2009 GT-R test drive
- 2009 GT-R Horsepower and 1/4 mile specs.
- Getting closer
- More new 2009 GT-R pics
- 2009 GT-R pictures and info from Autoweek
- 2009 Nissan GT-R revealed on cover of Motor Trend ...
- The Pedal-to-the-Metal, Totally Illegal, Cross-Cou...
- Sims Designer Had the Wright Stuff for Street Raci...
- Dromo1 new sticky tires
- Panda Expressing myself
- This is why ceramic exhaust wheels suck
- Inland Wholesale Auto Center
- Hot Rod Power Tour 2000
- Getting finish
- In Car 228 mph standing mile Supra
- Gore's Film Too Political For Schools
- ARB Settles with San Joaquin Valley's A.L. Gilbert...
- DirtGarage runs 9's on low mount turbos
- Texas Mile - Toyota Supra 228.7 mph
- WOTM Drag Invitaional in Phoenix, Arizona
- Headgasket test
- Upcoming events
- Sumo Power Breaks 4WD Drag Record with FUUJIN GTR!...
- Brinks to pay $147,000 to CARB for pollutions viol...
- 1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec for sale
- Modified Twin turbo pipe
- Nice reason for selling this R34 GT-R
- Honda V10 F1 engine on the dyno
- 1974 Gone in 60 Seconds final chase scene
- Hybrid cars song
- Honda makes fun of Prius
- The fast and the fatal: street racing fatal crashe...
- R34 Need for Speed
- Youtube randomness
- Interesting car database website
- 1984 Corvette Commerical
- Special "kurz" edition IS250
- Subaru Tskubua Challenge
- Interview with Mine's Niikura Michizo: GT-R Super ...
- I spent $700 on ho's today
- ▼ October (89)