1. Its a converted LHD R34 and was shot in a Philippine highway called the NLEX, their version of the Wangan in Japan and the Autobahn in Germany.I drove this car before, when it was here in the US with a stock engine. Interesting ride for sure.
2. This was a 0 to 320kph run. If you will watch the whole video, it was actually 0 to 300kph, then he went down to 160kph, then back to 300kph. This was done on a Philippine road and not on a dyno.
3. The car uses a Holinger sequential transmission. 6-speed.
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- Willow Springs
- Lexus GS300 - VIP Style
- R33 GT-R Wagon
- The Last Issue of Sport Compact Car
- 1990 Nissan Motorsports Promotional Video. R32 GT-...
- Hannah Montana flavored cereal
- IDRC Fontana Video - GT-R Challenge 2008
- Kaizo Time Attack S15 For Sale
- Pandas Expressing Themselves
- Nissan Still Working on SUV and Four Door GT-R Var...
- Fast and Furious 4 Trailer - Dos
- 0-320 km/hr in an R34 GT-R
- National Sport Compact Racing Association
- Lakers win
- 104 to 102 6 seconds left
- Go Lakers!!
- M I c K e Y m oU se
- Disney California Adventure
- Auto supply company fined $600,000
- GTR Meet and Cruise January 24th, First Z Car Gara...
- Isuzu to cease passenger vehicle sales in America ...
- RB26 Powered Mustang for Sale
- Buttonwillow R35 GT-R Trackday Compilation Video
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)