Not just any RB25DET. An RB25DET, Automatic, and all wheel drive.
Its been up on eBay for a while. The price had been steadily dropping from $1299 down to $1099 recently. A while ago I offered the guy $1000 for it.
I tried him at $900, but he came back at $1000 shipped. Its a decent enough price for something that I don’t really “need”, so I bought it.
Now the question is going to be, what am I going to do with it ? I am not even sure which automatic transmission it has. If its something I can even do anything with. The transfercase looks familar.
The RB25 oilpan rail bolts are at a little different location than the RB26, so I will have a look at that. I have made some fun of the non- RB26’s in the past, but I actually like the ones I have had a chance to play with. The response due to the variable intake timing, makes them come up quick.
I have some ideas, have some plans. Just need to find time and money as usual. Maybe I can find someone to help me out with some parts ?
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- Urban Racer Coverage of Long Beach Grand Prix
- 10 Reasons the 370Z is Better Than the GT-R : Impo...
- DG-Spec and Scion Win Toyota Grand Prix of Long Be...
- Guess Who Turns 21 Years Old 8-21-2010 ?
- Senior ICE Attorney Guilty of Accepting Bribes fro...
- Thunder on Pine Avenue: World Challenge Weekend
- Stout Youngest World Challenge Winner, Gives Scion...
- I Bought Something Today : RB25DET
- RB25DET Powered Triumph TR-6
- Nissan GT-R Spec M Rumors
- Quickest 1/4 Mile Times on Stock Turbos : Worldwid...
- Sierra Sierra Evo Goes 1: 43.2 At Buttonwillow
- Patrick Mordant 2009 Season Video
- Too Cool : MiataBusa : That Is What You Are Thinki...
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)