There is no replacement for displacement. There really is not. You can add technology to more displacement, and you will make more power, more torque. A popular swap for RB25/RB26 engines is to take the bottom end from an RB30 and add a RB25/26 head. They came in a lot of different cars around the world, just nothing here in the US. Here is an RB30 block for $550. Add some shipping, an RB26 head, and you have a good base for an engine. Do some pistons and rods, and it can be something really impressive.
Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
- ► 2016 (33)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- Right Hand Drive Roundup 2010 – Update
- 5 Must Know Issues For Every Import Owner
- 2012 Nissan GT-R Unmasked at Nurburgring
- COBB R35 GT-R Wins Redline Time Attack Round 8
- RIPS RB30 Powered Dragster Ready for a New Season
- RB30 Engine block for sale
- VIR World Challenge 2010 - What's a Redneck and wh...
- GT-R Magazine R's Meeting from Speedhunters
- 18 Minutes of Video from IDRC Autoclub Speedway in...
- MotoIQ Pacific Tuner Car Championship Series
- MotoIQ Project R32 GT-R
- DG-Spec Clinches World Challenge Team, Manufacture...
- Lifted R32 GT-R
- GreddyFest 2
- Pictures from Import Drag Racing Circuit ( IDRC ) ...
- Is This the Reason Nissan Moved to Tennessee ?
- ▼ September (16)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)