Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
R34 Skyline GT-R Vspec II N1 For Sale
One of 45 Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec II N1's is for sale in Australia. The car has been used in Targa rallies the last several years. This car won the Targa Tasmania in 2005.
The owner is looking to swap the car for an R35 GT-R plus cash. If this might be your sort of thing, head over to the Skylines Australia forum.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- Nissan GTR R32 1991 Tooheys Top 10 Bathurst
- 25 Hours of Thunderhill : Scion Video : DG Spec
- Belmont Shore Car Show
- Fuddy Duddy B-17 Flying Fortress at Lyon Air Museu...
- Big Bird - The Fast and Furious R33 Skyline GT-R
- Sentence Handed Down Over Illegally Imported Cars
- RB26 Throttle Position Sensor Troubleshooting
- California Introduces Bill to Exempt pre-1981 Vehi...
- STILLEN 370Z Brake Cooling Kit
- Targa Bambina Results - STILLEN Ford GT
- RIPS RB30 Powered FED Runs firstname.lastname@example.org MPH
- Lenovo SL410 Laptop For Sale : 8GB Upgrade
- Fast and Furious 2 : Nissan Skyline GT-R For Sale
- Nissan GT-R Brakes for Skyline GT-R, 350Z, and 370...
- California Finalizes Program to Provide Amnesty to...
- 18 x 11 and 18 x 10.5 Volk TE37 305 RA1 Tire
- DG-Spec Scion Team Featured on NBC Sports Network ...
- Nissan DeltaWing to Race at Le Mans
- Nissan Skyline GTR R34 Nur Meet
- RIPS FED RB30 Powered Dragster Videos
- N1 R33 Nissan Skyline GT-R For Sale in the UK
- R34 Skyline GT-R Vspec II N1 For Sale
- Vote for AP Racing Brakes on the Nissan Performanc...
- Today is 3-2
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- ► 2009 (302)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)