Buy USA Legal R32 and R34 Skylines at Importavehicle.com!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I posted the video of Essex's car up on You Tube a few years ago. Its just a video of the car running on the dyno, rear wheel drive. On a GT-R its pretty easy to make rear wheel drive. The safe way for an R33 or R34 is to remove the front drive/propshaft. The Nissan Skyline GT-R all wheel drive system is called ATTESA. Some ATTESA information.
About 50% the comments say its a GTS, because its running rear wheel drive. About 25% ask about the lights, which I have no idea over , and the other 25% say it doesn't "sound like 1000hp." Theres the dyno chart.
1043 whp. Not too bad.
- ► 2016 (51)
- ► 2015 (31)
- ► 2014 (70)
- ► 2013 (120)
- ► 2012 (95)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (206)
- Buttonwillow GT-R Trackday In Car
- Buttonwillow day over..
- Buttonwillow in the morning
- California Speedway Sunday Afternoon
- California Speedway
- 733 whp / 484 lb-ft on Pump Gas - R32 GT-R
- Track Day Video
- Focus Auto Sales Coverage Hot Import Nights Anahei...
- Kaizo S15 Silvia Unibody for Sale
- Fast and Furious 4 : Behind the Scenes Pictures
- Essex 1043 whp Dynochart
- Fastest GT-R in the World - Heat Treatments R32
- Carbon Fiber Roll Cage
- Supercharged RB30 Powered R34 Skyline Video
- Max Q Data : Data and Video Acquisition
- Stolen 1970 Nissan Skyline 4 Door
- Hot Import Nights - Los Angeles
- California Reintroduces Bill to Require ANNUAL Emi...
- Fast and Furious 4 : The Bridge Trailer
- Kenny's 240SX S14.
- Import Tuner May 2009 : The Cars of Fast and Furio...
- Nismo LM GT1 Wheels for Sale
- GT-R's at Buttonwillow : Round 2 - March 30,2009
- John Oshima’s 1977 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-EX
- ▼ March (26)
- ► 2008 (530)
- ► 2007 (572)